May 10, 2011 § Leave a comment
March 19, 2011 § 6 Comments
This game came out in 1995 and seems to predict a lot of events that have already happened, like 9/11.
These guys actually throw a die and play a card game on world-wide destruction!!!!! Putting the fate of nations in a Card??? How much worse can this get???
- ILLUMINATI Card Game..BP Oil Spill Was Planned? (via Follow The Money) (angelbabe43.wordpress.com)
- Do not doubt this. Please!!!! (lebs295.wordpress.com)
- 12 Facts about the 9/11 Attack (lebs295.wordpress.com)
- Hasbro Family Game Night: Yahtzee Hands Down Card Game (brighthub.com)
- The Illuminati Card Game and the Rapture (angelbabe43.wordpress.com)
- Ben Fulford: Illuminati Earthquake Attack on Tokyo was Deflected (stevebeckow.com)
- Illuminati: New World Order Card Game – The Largest Collection Online!! (via ) (angelbabe43.wordpress.com)
- Global Domination Is In The Cards! Bwahahahaha! from HeroPress (heropress.net)
October 10, 2010 § Leave a comment
Life is always as bad as it seems yet it yolks us in an arena of hope, which more often than not is as good as an empty bluff. You want things to go your way, rather the best way the elements of life will deem it possible and plausible, is the other….. Tragedy sets in when a step is missed, the whole trail back to square one. Keep on trying is the only advice a homo can get. But where are they when you need them?? But the cycle …… repeats itself endlessly like the origin of land and sea breeze… When reality gets in play, we loose all ounce of hope because man in his naked skin is selfish to himself. An advice – set aside emotions and battle the puzzling hurdles of life with an HONEST mental framework.
- The Victim Identity (psychologytoday.com)
- Solutions – Soulution – Soul You Shine – Respectfully (wearetrulyhappy.wordpress.com)
- Meaningful Solutions and the Perils of Self-Doubt (simplespaces.wordpress.com)
- A Selfish View (yamaamaa.wordpress.com)
- Top 10 Solutions to Real Life’s Most Annoying Problems (athensboy.wordpress.com)
- Helpdesk Solutions? Advice Wanted (edugeek.net)
- Some Fermi Paradox Answers: some cool, some lunatic, some faintly disturbing (part 1) (astrobioloblog.wordpress.com)