August 17, 2011 § Leave a comment
Some once told me True Love existed and I went hell high laughing my guts out. (True Story) Kinda strange to know later on that SHE actually laid the truth all out. The art of loving is not just caring, cause if that’s the situation then every one does love. Every one shows care, compassion and affection for those they want to either woe or maintain as their soul mates. Not everyone actually Truly Loves. Unless a guy/girl is capable of putting their lives on the line for another with both arms and focus involved, entailing the ultimate art of SACRIFICE, then that person really doesn’t love truly He/She is merely doing it for the fun of it.
Starring into the cloudy skies of our present days and watching the clouds form, I realized one thing; The path to success in life is always under construction. Succeeding in life demands that you try as much as possible to create an equilibrium in your environment which will foster the growth and enhancement of economic, political financial and most importantly your Social standings. For these statuses to be achieved, you need not be a novice but a regular, if not a professional in the mastery of your life in your hands. Knowing how to control it is the ultimate Key.
Challenges when taken result to grabbing experiences which won’t have been achieved if you didn’t risk the chance or opportunity. Like the saying goes, “Do not wait for things to happen, go out and make them happen”, so do I say as well that with every challenge which comes your way, you must take the risk and grab it, deal with it with caution and do not get carried away by either the excitements or the sadness of it cause you’ll learn an important lesson. There are very many negatives and positives The negatives can’t be avoided and that’s what you should look most into. See where you erred and correct yourself. With the positives be grateful you passed that side of the test and further improve on how you can develop that section. When you make trust an issue, do not let it go till the end cause you’ll end up with one of the following two things;
1. A good relationship, or
2. A good lesson ( from a bad relationship)
Look into the negatives of life positively and you’ll find the gold which lurks around it waiting to be extracted. Experiences are the best of all teachers in life. A good teacher is one who lets you get the experience first before sitting in class. Then you’ll succeed beyond doubt. Life and the Society play the role of that same teacher who lets you get the experiences (joys and pains inclusively in life) before sitting in their class rooms where they teach you a little thing or two. They of course do expect you to be positive with everything, if not, being Logical is best.
Making a Sacrifice for the benefit of the others, for their growth and mind and person, no matter how the sacrifice is made shouldn’t be taken for granted. It takes a lot to build a relationship same as just one word/act could end it. The reason behind the splits should be looked upon though not for the harm they’ve caused but for the joy and grace of the experience achieved. An idea, no matter how small it is can conquer the toughest of warriors, kingdoms and minds.
If you’re looking for someone to blame, do not blame the person nor the tongue, but the Idea which was conceived and executed. Look into the idea and at least see the goodness which lies in it for you, your future and personality.
I have loved, I love and still will Love. But never have I had such an Idea and executed it. It’s a sacrifice I made, not primarily for my benefit but because I understood you, saw where you were strong, saw where you were weak and needed an upgrade and Primarily because I Truly Loved you!!
Letting you go is my Ultimate sacrifice and proof of how much I believe in You.
- Who does Angel truely love Buffy Cordelia or Darla (wiki.answers.com)
- He doesn’t love me, but doesn’t want to lose me? (srousan1985.wordpress.com)
- What is love? (vinayiit.wordpress.com)
- Agapeopsis (santasfallenangel.wordpress.com)
- Sacrifice (meganchiew.wordpress.com)
March 11, 2011 § 2 Comments
Never wish you had a wedding like this. Ladies. watch out for the sort of guys you wanna spend the rest of your lives with. lol. This guy is so crazy. LMAO!!!
February 28, 2011 § 1 Comment
I gazed in your eyes,
Such a beautiful blue;
My heart whispered to me,
And that’s right when I knew;
The waves had ceased crashing,
On the sand at our feet;
Time had stopped passing,
My search was complete;
I finally discovered,
What I’d known all along;
A mystery uncovered,
That just couldn’t be wrong;
It wasn’t our first kiss,
Nor’ the day that we met;
But I realized something,
I will never forget;
With the stars shining brightly,
From high up above;
I’d one word to describe it,
That word, is love.
I knew then these feelings,
For my sweetheart were true;
The woman of my dreams,
And my soul mate, is you.
I think of it every time,
That I look at the stars;
This memory is mine,
But that moment was
- “Everytime I close my eyes, lies.” (stevenadamswv.com)
A change pls? (gossamergentleness.wordpress.com)
October 19, 2010 § 2 Comments
Many guys feel scared to tell a gurl that they love her or to express their feeling.Guys in this life u gotta feel free expressing ur feelings it would’t kill or hurt u instead u are relieved.Believe me I am simply the “HITCH” but can’t claim to be the LOVE GURU.So follow ur heart and liberate yourself.This is not only for GUYS but also good for ladies to have more tips download this free tutorial book on 101 ways to say I love u and hw to be romantic!!!!!!! by clicking here
I do hope you enjoy the book and gain more confidence in yourself;
You can check me out at http://nkemka.wordpress.com
- 100 Romantic Ideas – rise uP! Labs (itunes.apple.com)
- The Most Romantic Places in Spain (spaintravelguide.com)
- Romantic Love Quotes (romanticideasinlife.wordpress.com)
- Why Birds Are The Most Romantic Animals (socyberty.com)
- A Surprising Truth About Men (psychologytoday.com)
- The Myth of Romantic Love (firstthings.com)
- Ten Tips to Have a Successful Valentine’s Day (socyberty.com)
- Migraines & Romantic Relationships: February 2011 Headache Blog Carnival (phylor.wordpress.com)
October 12, 2010 § 15 Comments
The general conception about broken hearts is always about love and relationships. When someone says his/her heart has been broken, cramped up or something similar to that, he/she usually refers to falling out with a partner. There are several raison d’être about why we have broken hearts all the time. It ain’t all about a love life as such.
What do I mean by broken hearts? By this, a broken heart (or heartbreak) is a common metaphor used to describe the intense emotional pain or suffering one feels after losing a loved one, through death, divorce, breakup, moving, being rejected, or other means. Heartbreak is usually associated with losing a spouse or loved one, though losing a parent, child, pet, or close friend can also “break one’s heart”. Although “heartbreak” is usually a metaphor, there is a condition – appropriately known as “broken heart syndrome” – where a traumatizing incident triggers the brain to distribute chemicals that weaken heart tissue (Biology).
Here is how this thing works. From the very hour and day you were conceived, you were given a heart which was going to learn how to grow loving and caring for the people who are of great importance to you. When you were born, you didn’t just lie there in open air but in the arms of your mother. You then grow up to be nurtured and catered for by both your parents and relatives. Your heart is meant to love, reason why you develop relationships with your family at large and other people (your peers). Emotions must grow because you love.
What happens is this. When these relations get hurt or pass away, you too are hurt. Depending on the type of relationship you keep with them, their pain will be your pain. So every time they are hurt, you too suffer same. So with the loss of either a father, mother, brother, sister, pet, …, or whatever you cherished most, you’ll evidently have a broken heart and it’ll always leave a permanent mark. As long as you get hurt, you get a broken heart. Pain and depressions are good symptoms of broken hearts.
Most people do not see it this way. They consider heart breaks with mainly broken relationships (Break Ups), which is just one of the parts that form all our life relations. This type of heart-break is common and unavoidable among the adventurous teens and youth of now-a-days. Generally speaking, a heart-break should NOT only be looked at from one point of view. Have you ever lost a person you held up so close at heart and you did not feel the pain? Have you ever wondered why the hurt is unavoidable?
Our hearts therefore are meant to be broken whenever and by whatever means because they were made to love and it’s an eternally given gift for us to cherish. There will always be sad times.
Do not get to misjudge the facts of hearts are meant to love and hearts are meant to be broken. Our hearts are made to love, but broken hearts – though are meant to be – do not last because there is a recovery process, a stage where we get to accept the factors leading to our hurt and realise that these things actually happen and are unavoidable.
We can’t avoid them!!!
- Getting Over Break Up Once Your Heart Is Completely Broken (simplygetexback.wordpress.com)
- Broken Heart Syndrome (thehandiestone.typepad.com)
- Here’s a Quick Way Over a Broken Heart (theinvisibledragon.com)
- Counterpoint: A Different Approach to Getting Over a Broken Heart (blisstree.com)
- 10 Ways of mending a Broken Heart (brighthub.com)
- Parenting and A Little Broken Heart (j4man.wordpress.com)
- For the broken hearted people… (languagesoflove.wordpress.com)
- Have You Ever Had A Broken Heart? (marieclaire.com)
- Heart Broken? (cookiedollloveshuggibear.wordpress.com)
- What do I say to someone who has broken your heart and now says months later well how are you (wiki.answers.com)
- Techonology Trouble for the Brokenhearted: How to Heal Your Broken Heart and Totally Remove Contact From Your Ex Boyfriend (simplygetexback.wordpress.com)
- Tears of My Broken Heart (blueeyesbutterfly.wordpress.com)
- Does Love Really Hurt? (iamthepossibilityoflove.wordpress.com)
- Last Night’s Parenthood: You Can’t Make Someone Love You (blisstree.com)
- Broken Heart (henriettaaw.wordpress.com)
- What to do for a Broken Heart. (radianceloveafterdeath.wordpress.com)
- Hope for broken hearts (jmubethechange.wordpress.com)
- >Lost Love (poetryvoice.wordpress.com)
- Sonnet 15 (emthegoatpoet.wordpress.com)
- Three Days Rule (a break-up tips) (truelia.wordpress.com)
- Sonnet 15 – The Repairman (emthegoatpoet.wordpress.com)