September 5, 2011 § Leave a comment
This here serves to show why Afghanistan is what it is today. Listen to the words of these Veteran Soldiers and feel the same pain they’ve felt. Then ask yourself at the end of the video, What/Why the war at all??
You can’t get into my home and beat me for no just cause and expect that i’ll just sulk up all the pain and let you run out. As long as I see you, i’ll hurt you.
I’ll be damn right saying that Afghans are the cruel ones they are today all because of the GREED of the US. Their homes have been destroyed, what’s more hurting is the fact that the Children have no clear future.
Then OBAMA comes in play and haha… things just run the same or a lot more worse.
Things will never be the same. Ever!!
Vodpod videos no longer available.
What’s your take?
April 10, 2011 § 2 Comments
Really as bad as this:
Highly respected evangelical pastor John Piper made a startling yet insightful comment Tuesday when he compared the burning of the Islamic holy book to crucifying Christ.His comment comes amid reports that at least 24 people have died, including seven United Nations employees, in Afghanistan since Friday over the burning of the Koran by a fringe Florida pastor in March.
It wasn’t a burning of the Quran, it was the burning of a Quran. There are millions like it. Paper with ink printed on it. Easily duplicated and replaced. Unlike the life of a human being.
Pastor Piper will make a splendid dhimmi.
Source: Jawa Report
- 2 of 11 Killed in Deadly Attack on U.N. Office at Koran-Burning Protest Were Beheaded (lebs295.wordpress.com)
- Welsh politician arrested for Quran burning (cbsnews.com)
- Send Pastor Terry Jones to Afghanistan to Burn a Quran (secularnewsdaily.com)
- John Piper: ‘Koran-burning is parallel to Christ-crucifying’ (frstephensmuts.wordpress.com)
- Guess What Happens If You Burn A Koran In The UK (businessinsider.com)
- Afghan riots, killings over Quran-burning continue (secularnewsdaily.com)
- Pastor Burns Quran, 8 UN Workers Die As A Result? (michellegilstrap.wordpress.com)
- Qur’an burning – What I think (thestudentreview.co.uk)
April 4, 2011 § 1 Comment
Afghan insurgent eyed as ringleader
An Afghan insurgent from one of the country’s hotbeds of militancy is thought to be the ringleader of a bloody attack Friday on a United Nations compound as hundreds protested the purported burning of a Koran by a Florida pastor.
At least 11 people, including seven foreigners, were killed in the storming of the U.N. compound in the northern Afghanistan city of Mazar-i-Sharif. Two of the foreigners were beheaded, Reuters reported[Emphasis mine..ed]
The demonstration in Mazar-i-Sharif turned violent when some protesters grabbed weapons from the U.N. guards and opened fire, then mobbed buildings and set fires on the compound, officials said. Demonstrators also massed in Kabul and the western city of Herat for peaceful demonstrations.
Afghan authorities announced the arrest of more than 20 people, including a militant from Kapisa province who they suspect was the ringleader of the assault, said Rawof Taj, deputy provincial police chief. Further information about the suspects wasn’t immediately available.[…]
U.N. peacekeeping chief Alain LeRoy said the top U.N. envoy in Afghanistan, Staffan De Mistura, who is in Mazar-i-Sharif, believes “the U.N. was not the target.”
“They wanted to find an international target and the U.N. was the one there in Mazar-i-Sharif,” LeRoy told reporters at U.N. headquarters in New York.ROPMA
Source: Jawa Report.
I will admit that Islam is becoming something else in the World. Beheading non-Islamic!?!? hmm there’s something seriously going wrong.
- Afghan Riots Spread Over Quran Burning (online.wsj.com)
- UN envoy describes deadly attack on Afghan compound (ctv.ca)
- UN Envoy Details How Employees Were Killed During Quran Burning Protest In Afghanistan (huffingtonpost.com)
- Taliban uses burned Quran as weapon (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- U.N. Workers Hid to Escape Afghan Protestors (foxnews.com)
- UN envoy: Workers killed running from bunker (boston.com)
- UN envoy: UN workers killed running from bunker (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- UN envoy: UN workers killed running from bunker (sfgate.com)
- You: UN envoy in Afghanistan gives harrowing account of how 7 UN workers killed (washingtonpost.com)
- UN envoy: UN workers killed running from bunker (foxnews.com)
March 22, 2011 § Leave a comment
The Sharia Law deprives women and minorities of their human rights and is a form of Slavery by those it affects, for instance in Pakistan and Afghanistan. If seen as a form of Slavery, what is the West doing about it?? Women see the need for liberty from such cruel acts of Religion.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
What’s your Take???
- Your Future: “A Servant of Islam” (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- The Rescuers (indigenist.blogspot.com)
- Liberty at Risk III (covert2.wordpress.com)
- Your future is being a servant to a jihadi in MEAC mind (avideditor.wordpress.com)
- Liberty at Risk III (storeddata.wordpress.com)