Here are some interesting Quotes which will help boost up the strength within you when you feel down and broken.
1. In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
2. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
3. Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
4. Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t.
5. Man makes his own happiness irrespective of external influence or not.
6. When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed-door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.
7. Experience will show you. A master can only point the way.
8. Love is one thing. Knowledge is another.
9. If you search for the laws of harmony, you will find knowledge.
10. The only active force that arises from possession is the fear of losing the object of possession.
11. Ignorance is the temple of the presumptuous.
12. If you will build something solid, don’t work with the wind.
13. A house has the character of the people who live in it.
14. Leave him in error who loves his error.
15. If you deny an enemy by doubting his courage, you double it.
16. The only thing that is humiliating is helplessness.
17. Organization is impossible unless those who know the laws of harmony lay the foundation.
18. Popular beliefs must be examined in order to discover the original thought.
19. For all joy, there is a price to be paid.
20. Altruism is the mark of a superior being.
21. Feelings change – memories don’t.
22. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it’s learning to dance in the rain.
23. Don’t take life too serious. You’ll never escape it alive anyway.
24. What seems like the right thing to do could also be the hardest thing you have ever done in your life.
25. I think that the only reason people hold onto memories so tight is because memories are the only things that dont change; when everybody else does.