Young, aspiring down-to-earth, unique and deep-rooted freestyle blogger who regards the beauty of knowledge and knows well enough when to “call a spade a spade” while simultaneously giving the truth raising awareness to the problems facing our societies and Cameroon.
October 2017 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Double car bombing in Somalia kills at least 277 civilians October 16, 2017At least 100 people are dead after two car bombs rocked the Somali capital of Mogadishu, Mogadishu Police Captain Farah Osman said Sunday
- Explosion hits Mogadishu hotel October 15, 2017Scores of people were killed and many more injured in a massive car bomb blast at a busy junction in the Somali capital, Mogadishu.
- Somalia Fast Facts October 18, 2017Here's a look at Somalia, an impoverished, war-torn eastern African country that borders the Gulf of Aden, the Indian Ocean, Ethiopia and Kenya.
- Kenya's Odinga says he could run for president again October 14, 2017Kenyan opposition leader Raila Odinga told CNN Friday that he would stand again for president if his "basic requirements are met" on how the presidential election is held.
- Why Trump was wrong to lift Sudan sanctions October 13, 2017Lifting of sanctions against Sudan gives legitimacy to a regime with a long track record of human rights abuses and atrocities committed against its own people.
- Beyonce voices freedom for girls campaign October 11, 2017Superstar Beyonce's hit song 'Freedom' has been given a new lease of life, after being featured in a Global Goals campaign documentary demanding freedom for girls,
- Why Africa owes Ellen Johnson Sirleaf October 10, 2017Joseph Boakai has served faithfully as deputy to Liberia's president, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf for about 11 years.
- Kenyan police clash with protesters October 11, 2017Thousands of supporters of Kenyan opposition leader Raila Odinga and his National Super Alliance (NASA) coalition converged on downtown Nairobi on Wednesday, the day after he quit a presidential election rerun because he did not believe an unreformed election commission can hold a fair vote.
- Meet the Nigerian media mogul who helped elect 3 presidents October 11, 2017
- Ghana tanker blast kills 7 October 8, 2017A tanker exploded near a gas station in Accra on Saturday killing seven people, officials in Ghana said.
- Kenya opposition leader quits election rerun October 10, 2017Kenya's opposition leader Raila Odinga announced Tuesday that he will withdraw from this month's presidential election rerun, despite having successfully challenged President Uhuru Kenyatta's claimed win in court.
- Cameroon torn by deadly clashes October 8, 2017Fear and uncertainty reign in Cameroon's Northwest and Southwest regions following a week of violent clashes between protesters and government forces that have left at least 10 people dead.
- 3 US soldiers killed in ambush in Niger October 5, 2017Three US Green Berets were killed and two others were wounded in southwest Niger near the Mali-Niger border when a joint US-Nigerien patrol was attacked Wednesday, US officials told CNN.
- Zimbabwe slaps pastor with charges September 25, 2017A prominent critic of President Robert Mugabe is facing 20 years in jail if convicted of multiple counts of subverting Zimbabwe's government.
- Is Africa on the verge of a cannabis race? October 10, 2017Several African governments are considering tapping a lucrative natural resource.
- Dozens dead in Madagascar plague outbreak October 6, 2017An unusually widespread outbreak of the plague is occurring in Madagascar, leaving at least 24 dead and scores infected across the country.
- World's 50 best foods July 12, 2017
- The 'orphan' I adopted from Uganda had a family October 14, 2017
- Why Africa is the key to advancing human potential October 12, 2017Humans have done a poor job of equipping the majority of our seven billion peers to contribute meaningfully toward our collective future.
- The man saving Kenya's sea turtles October 4, 2017Fikiri Kiponda's path from accountant to marine conservationist was sparked by a chance encounter.
- Double car bombing in Somalia kills at least 277 civilians October 16, 2017
Tags2012 2012 phenomenon Afghanistan Africa Arts Bakassi Bamenda Biya Buea California Cameroon Cameroon Peoples Democratic Movement Cameroon Politics CNN Conditions and Diseases Conspiracy Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura CPDM Democracy Douala Earth Earthquake Education Election Elections in Cameroon God Government HAARP Health High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program History Homosexuality Illuminati Islam Japan Japan Meteorological Agency Jawa Report Jesse Ventura Jesus John Fru Ndi Lady Gaga Libya Life Love Michael Jackson Music Music industry Muslim Mysticism NASA Natural disaster New World Order Nuclear power Pain Paul Biya Philosophy Qur'an Reality Recreation Religion and Spirituality Romance Secret society Sects Sharia Social Democratic Front Technology Television United Nations United States United States Geological Survey University of Buea vodpod World War II Yaoundé YouTube