Young, aspiring down-to-earth, unique and deep-rooted freestyle blogger who regards the beauty of knowledge and knows well enough when to “call a spade a spade” while simultaneously giving the truth raising awareness to the problems facing our societies and Cameroon.
December 2017 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Sexual violence widespread during Kenyan elections, report says December 14, 2017Rape and sexual violence were widespread during this year's tumultuous elections in Kenya, a human rights organization says.
- How Kenya's presidential election unraveled October 25, 2017It's deja vu for voters in Kenya who return to the ballot box on Thursday for a presidential election do-over -- after the result of the first ballot on August 8 was overturned amid rigging allegations.
- Protesters, police clash in election protests October 26, 2017Kenya election protests result in deadly violence. CNN's Farai Sevenzo reports
- Battle for South Africa's future at ANC December 15, 2017Thousands of delegates will descend on a conference center south of Johannesburg this weekend, facing a crucial decision on what direction South Africa will take.
- Inside Nigeria's million dollar wedding industry December 16, 2017As the year draws to a close, wedding season in Nigeria begins.
- French accused of aiding 1994 genocide December 13, 2017French officials were complicit in the 1994 genocide of Rwanda's Tutsi minority, and obstructed justice in subsequent investigations, according to a new report.
- Singer jailed for video 'inciting debauchery' December 14, 2017A court in Egypt has sentenced a female pop singer to two years in prison for "inciting debauchery and immortality" in an online music video, according to reports by Egypt's state-run Al-Ahram online.
- Tech to cope with booming African metropolis December 14, 2017By 2020, Africa is likely to be the fastest urbanizing continent in the world. It is currently the most rural -- only 40% of sub-Saharan Africa's population live in cities. Even the sprawling heartlands of Lagos, Kinshasa and Cairo, teeming with traffic, pollution, inadequate housing and public spaces, are in their relative infancy and destined for a gr […]
- 14 UN peacekeepers killed in Congo attack December 9, 2017
- Ancient human ancestor makes debut December 6, 2017
- Niger ambush probe focuses on key questions December 7, 2017The Pentagon's investigation into the October ambush of a Green Beret-led team in Niger, which killed four US soldiers, is focusing on several areas where problems may have occurred before and after the attack, CNN has learned.
- Unhappiness over 'Happiness Minister' appointment December 7, 2017The pursuit of happiness just became one step easier for citizens of Imo State in southeast Nigeria.
- One of Africa's richest trying to stem migrant crisis December 5, 2017He is arguably one of the most successful businessmen in Africa and Strive Masiyiwa has an urgent message for young Africans: "You don't have to cross the Sahara. We can create solutions."
- Returning Nigerians warn others: Don't go to Libya December 6, 2017Nigerian immigrants in Libya
- Dictator's stolen cash seized in Switzerland December 6, 2017The Swiss government is to return $321 million to Nigeria that was seized from the family of former President Sani Abacha.
- The sex trafficking trail from Nigeria to Europe December 5, 2017Tens of thousands of Nigerian women have been trafficked into Europe for sexual exploitation. And many of those women come from Benin City.
- Macadamia nut boom in South Africa December 5, 2017The lush Limpopo Valley region of South Africa is known as a haven of exotic wildlife and fruit trees.
- Start-up to register 230m 'ghost' children December 7, 2017A new tech start up has set themselves a massive task: to register all newborn babies digitally.
- Artist's glasses 'give trash a second chance' December 11, 2017
- Instagrammers turn hobby into a business December 5, 2017Since its launch seven years ago, Instagram has grown to more than 700 million global users. Out of these 700 million users, two South African Instagrammers took their passion and turned it into more than just a hobby.
- Sexual violence widespread during Kenyan elections, report says December 14, 2017
Tags2012 2012 phenomenon Afghanistan Africa Arts Bakassi Bamenda Biya Buea California Cameroon Cameroon Peoples Democratic Movement Cameroon Politics CNN Conditions and Diseases Conspiracy Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura CPDM Democracy Douala Earth Earthquake Education Election Elections in Cameroon God Government HAARP Health High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program History Homosexuality Illuminati Islam Japan Japan Meteorological Agency Jawa Report Jesse Ventura Jesus John Fru Ndi Lady Gaga Libya Life Love Michael Jackson Music Music industry Muslim Mysticism NASA Natural disaster New World Order Nuclear power Pain Paul Biya Philosophy Qur'an Reality Recreation Religion and Spirituality Romance Secret society Sects Sharia Social Democratic Front Technology Television United Nations United States United States Geological Survey University of Buea vodpod World War II Yaoundé YouTube