One of the most interesting words in the English language today, is the word “fuck”. It is a magical word. Just by its sound it can describe pain, pleasure, hate and love. In language it falls into many grammatical categories. It can be used as a Verb, both Transitive: “John fucked Mary”, and Intransitive: “Mary was fucked by John.”
And as a Noun: “Mary is a fine fuck”. It can be used as an Adjective: “Mary is fucking beautiful”. As you can see, there are not many words with the versatility of fuck. Besides the sexual meaning, there are also the following uses:
- Ignorance: Fucked if I know.
- Trouble: I guess I am fucked now!
- Fraud: I got fucked at the used car lot.
- Aggression: Fuck you!
- Displeasure: What the fuck are you doing?
- Enjoyment: I had a fucking good time!
- Request: Get the fuck out of here!
- Hostility: I’m going to knock your fucking head off!
- Greeting: How the fuck are you?
- Apathy: Who gives a fuck?
- Innovation: Get a bigger fucking hammer!
- Surprise: Fuck! You scared the shit out of me!
- Anxiety: Today is really fucked!
And it is very healthy too! If every morning you do it as a transcendental meditation just when you get up first thing, repeat the mantra: “Fuck you”: five times, it clears your throat too!