The situation in Japan worsens by the minute. A doctor warns of “emotional fallout” after the 7.1 quake in Japan for children following repeated aftershocks and problems at the damaged Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant (click here to see it). These guys have every right to be traumatized and i totally agree. No one can actually tell or confirm whether Nature is behind the recent earthquakes, a 9.0 and a 7.1 magnitude or is it possible that these natural disasters are “controlled” ( HAARP) by a set of people.
There were several quake predictions after the first 9.0 blow in Japan about a future Californian quake but nothing has happened till present. However what I noticed is the quake in Japan wasn’t predicted.
Has prediction become a forum for some people to get a global watch and name or what? As long as there isn’t enough empirical evidence a prediction is a useless as an empty bluff.
Several questions are obviously going to generate since humans must always seek answers to abstract things. Looking at the situation, is it possible that these events could be signs of the so much talk about the 2012 Apocalypse? Or could it just be the work of radio active frequencies generated somewhere in Alaska by HAARP? What ever the situation, if death is going to be the common for all next year 2012, then so be it. But if nothing happens… (lol) It’ll make an interesting event to blog about.
- Magnitude 7.4 Earthquake Hits Off Japan Coast (usnews.com)
- Again: Japan hit by 7.4 quake, country on tsunami alert (michellemalkin.com)
- New quake rocks Japan (blogs.nature.com)
- Japan hit by another earthquake (macleans.ca)
- Japan seabed shifted 24 metres after quake (news.bioscholar.com)
- Japan is struck by 7.4-magnitude earthquake (nj.com)
- Couple survives (natural) disaster honeymoon (sfgate.com)
- Couple Encounters 6 Natural Disasters on Honeymoon (neatorama.com)
- Oil lower, gold higher after Japan’s quake reports (marketwatch.com)
- Swedish Newlyweds Face Six Natural Disasters on Hellish Honeymoon (newsfeed.time.com)
- Stefan And Erika Svanstrom, Honeymoon Couple, Survive Six Natural Disasters (huffingtonpost.com)
- Another Earthquake Hits Japan, “Damn Japan” Starts Trending on Twitter (mashable.com)
- Clinton to visit quake-hit Japan: report (alternet.org)
- Japan suffers 7.4 magnitude earthquake aftershock (geek.com)
- Magnitude 7.4 quake hits off Japan, tsunami warning issued (Update) (gcaptain.com)
- Japan Aftershock: 7.4 Magnitude Quake Triggers Tsunami Alert (laist.com)