Earthquake Prediction 2011 Jim Berkland
March 30, 2011 § 4 Comments
Though there seems to exist the clock-wise pattern and the frequency of disasters coupled with the months of March, April and October, I still don’t see it as being realistic because predictions aren’t scientifically/empirically proven. It’s just a game of Chance!!!
Vodpod videos no longer available.
- Jim Berkland Predicts Earthquake in California (techeblog.com)
- March 2011: Jim Berkland – A Major Earthquake in North America Imminent between the dates of March 19th and 26th (theboldcorsicanflame.wordpress.com)
- Jim Berkland Predicts a Major Earthquake in North America Imminent: ‘Ring of Fire’ Affect (bluestarchronicles.com)
- Girl that predicted Japan EQ says California is next on 31 march – get out!!! (lebs295.wordpress.com)
- West Coast Earthquake Imminent, Fault Line Near ‘Total Failure’ (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Another major earthquake within the next 6 days? (ktwop.wordpress.com)
- Earthquake predicted for California (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)