Exclusive!!!!Guy who predicts Natural Disasters!!!
March 19, 2011 § 6 Comments
Mitchell Coombes, who lives at Australia and is sort if a Poker dude, freaked me out when i realised that he predicted the Japan Earthquake with precision. He’s next prediction is California, U.S saying there will be an earthquake/tsunami between the 19th – 21st of March. How true is this assertion?? Does he just want to make a name or is it for real?? Click here to follow-up his feeds on Facebook.
Concerning the Japan event, click here to see what he said.
Geezzz!!!!!!!!! I’m so freaked out!!!.
- Disaster in Japan – Real cause of the Tsunami (imaginelifewithoutx.wordpress.com)
- Aftermath: How Japan Will Recover from the Quake (time.com)
- Japan earthquake: £100bn bill for costliest disaster in world history (telegraph.co.uk)
- Sendai Earthquake 2011: Could Scientists Have Predicted Japan\’s Disaster? (rajcairnsreport.wordpress.com)
- Natural Disaster Charity Tees – Support Japan’s Relief Efforts With this Help Japan T-Shirt (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- No high-accuracy way to predict earthquakes – scientist (rt.com)
- “Chart Of The Day: The Historical Short Term Impact of Natural Disasters On Stock Markets” and related posts (prudentinvestornewsletters.blogspot.com)