Fighting for gay rights in Cameroon!!!!
March 17, 2011 § 2 Comments
The Constitution of Cameroon however denies this ACT of Homosexuality and any person who violates the law will serve a 5 year term in Jail. This is however disgusting. I am not giving any judgements because there are several perspectives and notions which exist respective to Individuals. My point here is, with our younger generations growing up with this social BAD as i’ll see it, what then becomes of them?? Though it’s all based on perceptions and individuality, remember that our Immediate and External environment influences our behavioural patterns and shapes our lives. To know how the your environment can play with you, please click here!!
What’s your take?
- Gay rights lawyer threatened facing arrest in Cameroon (pinkbananaworld.com)
- CBC, Others Lend SODECOTON 6.5 Billion (lebs295.wordpress.com)
- Cameroon human rights report (juliusche.com)
- Crtv Cameroon. & Journalism of misinformation (juliusche.com)
- [Biya Must Go] Press Release on Cameroon (juliusche.com)
- In Gay Cameroonian Grant, Room For European Redemption and Reflection (gayrights.change.org)
- Cameroonian Girls and their Wicked Schemes. (lebs295.wordpress.com)
- An open letter to President Paul Biya (juliusche.com)